Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pinterest Project...Kiss Pie by Picky Palate


There is this pie crust. It has been sitting in my fridge for months. I kid you not. Months. Nothing made from scratch....just a crust all sealed up in a bag from Pillsbury. We (and by we I mean the hubs) probably had plans to make a quiche or an apple pie. But that never happened.

For the love of all things food, something had to be done with this crust. So I searched my Pinterest board, Yummy in my Tummy for a recipe that used crust.

That is when I found it...Kiss Pie by Picky Palate.

I had all the ingredients...Hershey kisses, egg, water, and you guessed it...pie crust. And a project was born. OK, not born, because I didn't make it up, but we sure as heck got to work! 

I did make one Miner adjustment to the instructions while working on these. Instead of using a knife to cut the crust, we used a 1 cup size measuring cup. Flipping it upside down to cut the crust made it super easy for my little guy to help.




For the recipe head on over to Picky Palate.  It won't disappoint!

{Trina}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover