Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lemonade Invitation and an Apology

The Front Porch Reveal



I'd like to apologize. 

You are all my friends and I have let you down. For this, I'm truly sorry.

How have I let you down, you might be asking?

Well, back in April my husband ripped the front steps off the house

I was shocked and thrilled and I got all of you excited about the possibilities too.

Then I teased you with snippets of our progress

I even gave you all our deadline for finishing our few Miner major adjustments…2 weeks.

Those 2 weeks came and went and now it's 4 months later, but still no porch pictures for you.



I'm sorry. 


Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?



Can we still be friends?

Pretty please?



How about this....

If you can forgive me then we could get together and have a glass of lemonade on our brand new front porch.

What do you say?





I promise you will enjoy the drive up to the house. 

This front porch brings our house from "we'll have to sell it from the inside out" to "wait, why would I ever want to go in?" 

And I just know you'll want to stay and chat for hours. 


Here is the before...


And the after...



So, I’m sorry this took so long. 

Please come on over anytime.

The lemonade is cold and I’ll be here with a good book waiting for you!











Let's be friends: Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter



2 comments:

  1. i looove this! i was actually just thinking what an alternative to the lattice would be if someone didn't like that look-and here's my answer!

    thank you, also, for visiting me and commenting on my paris trip. i also took a pic of me "holding" the top of the eiffel tower, but it didn't load somehow. oh, computers. you necessary evil, you.

    enjoy your new porch!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover