Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello...is it me you're looking for?



Hi! My name is Trina.  I'm a Miner, not a miner.  
No mining for coal here, but I do like a diamond or two or five!  

Actually, I am a teacher. Reading (K-4) is my specialty. 
If you have a question on that subject, please ask.  I would be happy to help.  
I love my job...it is my passion. 

I am also a wife and mom.  Matt is 39, B-Bear is 6 and Monkey is 4.  They are my love bugs. Life wouldn't be the same without them.  

And for the record...I am a better wife and mom because I work. It's true. I find that I don't take them for granted (as much) and I just can't wait to see them after a long day away.  

My other passion is painting...my house, my furniture, the kids.  




I have been a blog reader for some time now and have wanted to start my own.  I don't know where it will take me, but I am willing to give it a try.  

And to be perfectly honest, I am not sure what direction I should take this in...DIY, crafts, kids, education?  Maybe a bit of this and a bit of that. 

So I am going to leave you with this...one of my other obsessions right now is www.pinterest.com.  

Have you heard of it?  
Thought you might have.
I pin and pin and pin.  And while I have tried some of the ideas on my boards, I can do better.  

With the whole summer starring me and the kids in the face and screaming, 

"Let's get this party started!" 


I think it would be fitting to try to accomplish as many of those great ideas as I can.  


I will let you know how it goes.  Right here.  Come back and see me, K?  



{Trina}





Check out my boards....Trina's Pinterest Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover