Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Wish


The gifts are under the tree.

The cookies are on the plate.

The children are nestled all snug in their beds.

The only thing missing is some snow.




The weather man, albeit a nice guy, says we are getting snow tonight. 

I will believe it when I see it.




Snowflakes on the tree seem to be the only way to get my wish.

The only way {sigh}.






Chalkboard paint, glitter paint (on other side, not pictured) and a couple fancy fonts can always fill the void.




A white Christmas is the wish I have for myself.

For you though, my dear readers, I wish...peace, love, laughter, healing, memories, batteries that last longer than 5 minutes, fun stocking stuffers, no cookie belly aches and friendship.

Happy Christmas! Merry Everything!


{Trina}





Fonts Used {from top to bottom}

bearerFond
fontleroy Brown
Pottery Barn
Bellefine    
Peachtree Sundress ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover