Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Super Heroes Wanted

Ceramic Tile


Sometimes ceramic tile is more than just tile.





Sometimes it changes in the blink of an eye...
...Superman coming out of a phone booth.

Sometimes it is the accomplishment of being able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.




Sometimes it brings the strength and muscle of the Hulk.

And sometimes it is a sense of easy sailing through the air with Silver Surfer.


These are all the things the ceramic tile in my pantry have become...

...a pint sized super hero that has saved my sanity with its power of beauty.



{Trina}


PS...Why did we tile this space after the rest of the kitchen was finished? You can find the answer here.

PPS...I don't write comic books nor do I read them, but I used to watch Wonder Woman when I was a kid. Which superhero do you like best of all?


2 comments:

  1. What a huge difference! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry. I can't take credit. My hubby did all the dirty work. I just get to take the beautiful pictures after. Ha!

      Delete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover