Monday, April 7, 2014

Have you met....The Twirl and Take a Bow Team?



Welcome back to our party! It is so great to see you again. Can I remind you of all the great bloggers that co-host this party every week? 

House on the Way

Déjà Vue Designs

All Things Heart and Home

Designed by BH

Art is Beauty 

A Few Miner Adjustments

Hard working ladies who love your ideas just as much as I do! 

Take it away Tammy!











Let's be friends: Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter

Hi Y'all!  If you aren't familiar with me...I'm Tammy from Deja Vue Designs!  I get the pleasure of hosting Twirl and Take a Bow each week with my amazing and talented co-hosts.  I always look forward to my turn to select features, but then I have a difficult time picking from all the amazing projects that get linked up.  Y'all are so creative.  I do have to stop somewhere though.  
If you've never been to Deja Vue Designs....I hope you'll head over and snoop around!

Deja Vue Designs

I found this adorable project linked up last week. Peter cottontail chalkboard from Priscillas!  I love chalkboards anyway, but I just love that when Easter's over...she can start again..and it'll look completely new!   She is absolutely amazing at chalkboard art! The best thing is...it's a garage sale find! Y'all know me...that's right up my alley!...LITERALLY!

IMG_9058

Untitled-1

We all have to sit...especially when we're surfing the internet!  I've been meaning to get around to making my office chair look pretty...now, I can do that with this amazing little make over!  What a fabulous job Andrea from Bacon Time With the Hungry Hypo did!

image20-1024x1024



Untitled-1

I fell in love with this "flower bed" from Penny's Vintage Home

I do believe, she found the perfect shade of pink!  How stunning is this little girl?

IMG_3487a



Untitled-1

I couldn't do features, and let these amazing vignettes by Ramon from Row House Events and Interiors slip past us.  He did a fabulous job!  You really have to go over to his site...and see all of them! FAB-U-LOUS!

blogger-image-291672436



Untitled-1


There were several lovely recipes in the party this week.  I struggled with this, and decided finally...since warm weather is coming...to share a drink recipe link...actually several.  Connie from Family Home and Life shared 10 Fruity Drink Recipes with us.  They looked so good...I couldn't pass them up!

10 Fruity Drink Recipes


Untitled-1

Last, but very certainly not least, I found this amazing looking recipe for Red Lentil & Bulgur Patties from Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen. I love making new and unusual dishes.

kofte-title



Untitled-1

I hope you enjoyed the features this week!  Y'all link up...and have fun snooping through the other talented posts.  I'll hope you'll take this opportunity to head over to Deja Vue Designs, and see what other things you can find on my site!

rose sig    

 You can find me all these ways...
New header with roses
                        1386603032_deja youtube 1386603008_deja twitter 1386602979_deja rss 1386602959_deja pinterest 1386602935_deja instagram 1386602914_deja google 1386602885_deja facebook    

Now, it's time to link up your latest and greatest, and Twirl & Take a Bow!

Take a moment and visit all six co-hosts of the party~


House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.


You'll be glad you did!


If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!


House on the Way

Now let’s party…..

Twirl & Take a Bow Party


*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to one of the host blogs using a link or my button found on their sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, recipes, etc. You get the idea!
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, A Few Miner Adjustments, All Things Heart and Home, Deja Vue Designs, Designed by BH and Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.

Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover