Thursday, December 11, 2014

Owl Always Love You



Have I mentioned that my mom is super crafty?  Sewing and knitting mostly, but over Thanksgiving vacation she found a great idea on Pinterest and put it into action.  

I would have helped her, as I love to get crafty too; however, I found some free moments to go out and see many wonderful friends that I haven’t seen in a long time. 

And staying friends with smart, beautiful women that live many hundreds of miles away is a craft in and of itself. 

I would be lost without those souls in my life.



So as I got ready to leave, my mom pulled out the supplies and told me she had a craft for the boys and her to do.


What you need:
Jars
Epsom Salt
Elmer's glue or Mod Podge
Paint Brush
Paper Plate
Twine or Ribbon
Fun ornaments to hang

What to do:
Pour Epsom salt into the plate
Paint the glue all over the outside of the jar
Roll the jar in the Epsom salt
Give it time to dry

When the jar is dry, wrap and tie twine and ornament around the neck
Put in a candle and enjoy!

.

When I came home from my super fun - we enjoyed adult drinks - I can’t believe it has been so long since we have been together - evening, the candles were lit and wow!

Little Monkey and my mom did a wonderful job! 

simple craft that has a huge impact. 


Thanks, Mom for being so inspiring and fun with my boys.

Owl always love you.




Let's be Friends: FacebookPinterestGoogle+, TwitterTsu



To see the original tutorial head on over to Deco Art Blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love it. Pinned and tweeted. Thanks for being a part of our party! I hope you stop by on Monday at 7 pm. We love to party with you. Merry Christmas! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover