Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Twirl and Take a Bow Linky Party


Did everyone have an awesome Thanksgiving! Hopefully it was fun and you ate lots of good food! I spent part of my holiday under the house in our crawl space fixing a burst pipe. Yes, you heard it right, I Lesley, fixed a pipe under my house. I have to say I actually surprised and impressed myself. 
I wonder how many neighbors heard me screaming "I DID IT" from under my house? To find out all about this adventure make sure you have subscribed to our email. Tomorrow I will go in to great detail about the one tip/tool that could save you thousands! Subscribe here. Mom on the other hand spent the weekend cutting down limbs with her new favorite toy. Check out her new toy by Mantis. You have to get one! 

Sawing the branch

In other news our elf "SCOUT" has reappeared from the North pole to monitor Jude's behavior and report back to Santa. Needless to say that Elf ain't got nothing on Jude. He honestly could not care less that the Elf is watching him. In fact I think the Elf has made things worse in some ways. Jude loves seeing his new hiding spot in the morning but I believe he's honestly a little creeped out by this whole charade.
I asked the kids in my class today if they had an elf and if it had appeared this weekend. They all confirmed that they each had an elf but some have not seen him/her make their appearance yet. 
Do you have an Elf? It's ok to say you don't ... but if you need an idea for an elf scroll down and check out our features.
We'd love to see more of  you ... follow us on FACEBOOK or SUBSCRIBE 
lesley signature



elf-kids-craft

Now speaking of Elves aren't these Christmas Elf Kids by Fyne Designs ADORABLE !

9-Rustic-Christmas-Tree-Garland-making-it-in-the-mountains

Here's another awesome and easy DIY by Making it In the Mountains, this Yarn Bow Christmas Tree Garland is "DARLIN""! 

How-to-make-a-Chalkboard-Globe-twelveOeightblog.com-chalkboardglobe-potterybarnknockoff-diyglobe-diychalkboard--714x1024

I'm kind of obsessed over globes right now and this Chalkboard Globe by Twelve o Eight Blog just fueled my obsession a little more. 

IMG_6170-745x1024

Want to create the look of logs in your fireplace? This genius idea by the Crazy Craft Lady is just Brilliant! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And who doesn't love desert? Especially the no bake kind! This Peanut Butter Cheesecake desert  by Upstate Ramblings looks delightful.  

~Guest Host~
We have a new guest host for the next few weeks. I wold like you to meet Dorrie from
Simple Southern Charm

welcome.

She has fabulous projects including her own hand painted signs!
Hey hey! I'm Dorrie Buccafusca from Simple Southern Charm. Aside from keeping busy with my five kiddos, I love DIY projects, especially the ones that my hubby and I take on together. I'm a mama who knows how to get her craft on. Just show me to the nearest jar of mod podge! My true love though, is definitely paint. Be it furniture, cabinetry, walls or canvas, it's incredible how the perfect colors can completely transform a room. I'm learning how to embrace imperfection, live purposefully and decorate our home with with intention. I'd love for you to stop by my Facebook page or poke around my blog and find something that inspires you to reimagine or recreate a space in your own home. Now let's get to partying! xo

Take a moment and visit all seven hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow Party...
House on the Way, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is BeautyA Few Miner Adjustments and Chaotically Creative.
You'll be glad you did!
Instagram:

We'd love for you to follow each of our blogs, but we'd also like to connect with you on Instagram!

instagram

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from my sidebar!


House on the Way

Twirl & Take a Bow Party

*We would love for you to follow us!

*You must link directly to your post.

*In order to be featured, you must link back to a host blog using a link or the party button found on the sidebar.

*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips and recipes.

*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!

*No links to shops, Etsy, giveaways or solicitations.

*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty, A Few Miner Adjustments and Chaotically Creative permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.

Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.

 An InLinkz Link-up



1 comment:

  1. Hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you for hosting. Please join us at our party. We would be thrilled to have you! Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover