Monday, December 15, 2014

Twirl and Take A Bow


Can you believe that Christmas is only a little over a week away? Are you finished with your shopping? Your wrapping? I am about half way there. I wanted to be finished a couple weeks ago, but I lost my mojo.

I think I was too busy reading all the great blogs that link up with us every week.

Enjoy the inspiration!




                               Let's be Friends: FacebookPinterestGoogle+, TwitterTsu


 Good Morning my BEAUTIES!!
Guess what time it is?

Its time to Twirl and Take a Bow!~
I am Karin from ART IS BEAUTY
and I am lucky enough to get to pick the features for this weeks party.
I think you will all agree that this weeks Features
are once again FABULOUS!


This week I have been busy building my art studio.


 You can see the process so far HERE.
I am so excited how its turning out.
I am much further than in the post but I am waiting to show the full REVEAL until
I have it completely done!
I am not a patient person so its killing me not to show you! :)
But enough about me! 

Here are this weeks FEATURES for 
 TWIRL and TAKE a BOW! 
 ***********************************************


Being in the middle of building my art studio
These adorable Hand Painted Angel blocks caught my attention right away.
And the fact that The family of the artist uses them to decorate their Christmas
Mantle makes them even more beautiful!
You can see the FULL mantle decor 

******************************************************************


Next up are these adorable FREE Printable Christmas Cards from 
Upcycled Treasures!
I love the plaid along with the greenery!

***************************************************************


I also saw this crafty and fun Grain sack sled as
porch decor and fell in love!
I thought the colors and lines were just perfection.
You can see the full makeover at Little Red Brick house.

***************************************************************



Last but not least these adorable DIY Stockings roundups!
I really think I will try one of these next year.
The only problem will be deciding which ones
since they are all adorable.
Go check them out at

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now its YOUR turn!
Show us what YOU got!!

We’d love for you to follow each of our blogs, but we’d also like to connect with you on Pinterest!

pinterest




And if you have a moment we’d love for you to visit us…

You’ll be glad you did!


All Things Heart and Home



Twirl & Take a Bow Party

*We would love for you to follow us! 
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to a host blog using a link or the party button found on the sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips and recipes. *Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy, giveaways or solicitations.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty, A Few Miner Adjustments and Chaotically Creative permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.
Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.




1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover