Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas! 

Twirl and Take a Bow Tuesday


We have family in town and it is wonderful. The Christmas music is playing, the food is out and there are so many gifts. Every day I am reminded of how blessed I really am.

Robin from Art is Beauty picked our features this week. Kudos to her...this is the busiest week of the year!

If you have time, please feel free to link up at the party. 
We wish you a joyous season of love and giving! 


      



This week it is my turn to pick the features for the party!

While I am at it I also wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 



From my Family to yours I hope you have a wonderful Holiday and
a Happy New Year!
But Now its Time to PARTY!!!
Are you Ready???
First of All the features this week are so fun!
I had such a tough time choosing them,
but I was feeling FESTIVE so here are some of my Favorites.


The first is this great owl stenciled pillow by
ADORABLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The next is the GORGEOUS Marquee Angel made by
I would love to have this in my home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This next Feature was a PALM SLAP to the face kind of thing. 
HOW?? HOW have I never thought of this?
SNOWFLAKES made from VINTAGE Silverware!!!
Rocked this and I can't believe I never thought of it!
I hope my brain remembers this next year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next is this gorgeous wrapping!
I used to love wrapping but now its kind of become assembly line type of 
wrapping for me and 4 kids! 
I can't wait till the day when I have the time to wrap something
Like this by
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And last but not least...
This Beautiful amazing
Home tour by
I have to tell you; that I love it because I know Karen and
love how she decorates exactly how I dream of Decorating.
With little areas for her family!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the features are done it is time to Link up YOUR latest DIY's and 
Creations! 
I can't wait to see what you all have been up to this week!

Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow party~

House on the WayDéjà Vue DesignsAll Things Heart and HomeDesigned by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.

You'll be glad you did!


If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from my sidebar!



Now, without further ado, it's time to link up your latest and greatest, and Twirl & Take a Bow!

Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow party~


House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.


You'll be glad you did!


If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from my sidebar!

House on the Way

Now let’s party…..

Twirl & Take a Bow Party


*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to one of the host blogs using a link or my button found on their sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, recipes, etc. You get the idea!
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, A Few Miner Adjustments, All Things Heart and Home, Deja Vue Designs, Designed by BH and Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.

Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover