Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pearly Whites




This is a first for me.

And not a good first.  

Seriously…I am not thrilled. Not a bit.

I am 36 years young and have made it this far without one. 


My first cavity. EVER.

Brush. Floss. Brush some more…has always been my way.

I'm feeling a bit nervous. 





OK. That's a lie.

I'm scared.

Going to the dentist has always been a pleasant experience for me. 

A couple x-rays, a cleaning, and a compliment from the dentist about my pearly whites.  

It can't get much better than that. Right?





I even made it through braces without much hassle {I got them taken off early...that never happens}.

And now there's going to be a needle. And. a. drill.




I know what you are thinking…


”It isn't the end of the world. It is no big deal. 
People go through this all the time.”

But I am not looking forward to making the appointment. 

Or more importantly...going to the appointment.

So, instead of calling my dentist {don’t worry I will do it tomorrow}…

I fixed the wall in the hall.

It used to have the alphabet all over it. Then it was sad and lonely.

Now, with a few Miner adjustments, it looks all pearly white and fresh.







Maybe I should eat more apples, so I don’t get a second cavity. EVER.

Do you think that will help?







PS...All the beautiful images in the frames were taken by Ashley Brown Photography...aren't they so talented?

PPS...Update 4/21/2014...I am so glad that I chickened out with the filling. We switched dentists and when they x-rayed my mouth...there was in fact no cavity! So glad we switched!




You can find me here:
the36thavenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover