Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Conquering My Fears...
Twirl and Take a Bow Tuesday



Have you ever felt nervous on Sunday night thinking about work on Monday?

I am a teacher {by day} and I get nervous all the time. 


After 11 years, the thought of standing in front of those wide eyed students on Mondays can actually terrify me sometimes.

But a funny thing happens in the morning... when I listen for those sweet voices and feet running walking down the hall all that fear melts away.

It is a vicious cycle, really, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. 


By the end of the school day, I remember that I am right where I should be.

And this week, Tammy from Deja Vue Designs is right where she should be...here! 


So, my friends, please put any fears you have aside {even for just a few minutes} and enjoy the party!



     

For those of you that aren't from around Deja Vue Design's parts:

tamframe

Hi Y'all!  I'm Tammy!  I'm so glad you're here!

I'm SOOOO excited!  Linky parties are so much fun...don't ya think?  If you're a blogger...it's like being seen on six blogs...by all of those blogs' readers...and if you don't blog, it's like a Smörgåsbord of posts all on one page.  Fabulous, stupendous, excellent projects. 

If this is your first time here, sit back, and enjoy today's features...link up...TWIRL and TAKE a BOW, and most of all... socialize.  You might make a new best friend!  After all....it IS a party!

This week was another awesome week of links...and tough decisions!

 flourish

My first choice is a "Best of" link.  It caught my eye...because of the feature picture Denyse from Glitter Glue and Paint used.   Y'all know how I feel about making something new from junk! This appealed to me on several levels.  One...because I too have a ton of recycled bottles...and I just think it's an awesome idea!  Two...well....DUH....Burlap.  Need I say more?  Denyse is just amazing in my humble opinion! 

Glitter Glue and Paint 

How cute is that?
flourish

I was absolutely drawn to I dig Pinterest's link.  My goodness who wouldn't be?  Chocolate, Fudge and Nuts....need I say more?  I'm so making this....very very soon! GREAT JOB Christine!

I Dig Pinterest

 I think I gained ten pounds...just from reading that!

flourish

I simply adore the link from A Vintage Green!  This time of year, I always begin to crave the outdoors...and blooms of any kind.  I love forcing bulbs...and I LOVE red.  If you're one of my regular readers...well...I didn't have to tell you that!  Thank Joy, for adding some beauty to our winter!

A Vintage Green

flourish

Susan from Homeroad shared her darling driftwood laundry sign.  Be still my beating heart.  This sign...is just exactly my style...and this was a great tutorial!  Wonderful job Susan!

Homeroad

flourish

Carmen from Serendipity Studio shared her lovely mixed media canvas with us last week.  It was just such an adorable and happy peace....I couldn't resist featuring it! Great job Carmen!  How creative.

Serendipity Studio

flourish

Kathleen from Charm Bracelet Diva shared her birdcage and birdcage finds with us.  She did a lovely job with hers!  Let's see...RED....CHECK     BIRDCAGE....CHECK  YUP....it's a winner! Thanks Kathleen!

Charm Bracelet Diva


rose sig

 You can find me all these ways...
New header with roses
                         1386603008_deja twitter 1386602979_deja rss 1386602959_deja pinterest 1386602935_deja instagram 1386602914_deja google 1386602885_deja facebook    1386603032_deja youtube


Now, it's time to link up your latest and greatest, and Twirl & Take a Bow!

Take a moment and visit all six co-hosts of the party~


House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.


You'll be glad you did!


If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!


House on the Way


Twirl & Take a Bow Party


*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to one of the host blogs using a link or my button found on their sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, recipes, etc. You get the idea!
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, A Few Miner Adjustments, All Things Heart and Home, Deja Vue Designs, Designed by BH and Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.

Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover