Monday, August 11, 2014

Twirl and Take a Bow Linky Party



Welcome back, everyone! I love this party. And I love all the features that my teammates pick each week. The creativity out there in the blogosphere is pretty amazing.

And as I was plugging in Tammy's post tonight, I was super surprised that she picked one of my creations as a feature this week! {I'm getting featured on my own blog by another blogger. Mind. Officially. Blown!}

Thanks, Tammy! I was not expecting that at all.

Enjoy the inspiration, friends!










Let's be friends: Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter



Good Morning Y'all...and welcome to Twirl and Take a Bow!  I'm so glad you stopped by to link up and socialize.

In case you're new to our party, I'm Tammy from Deja Vue Designs.   If you've never been to my little corner of blog land, I'd love for you to stop on by! I am a confessed addict of many things...including junk...but that's a tale for a different day.

Guest-Button
I would also love to connect with each of you in any of these ways!
     1386603032_deja youtube 1386603008_deja twitter 1386602979_deja rss 1386602959_deja pinterest 1386602935_deja instagram 1386602914_deja google 1386602885_deja facebook    

I found it very interesting that there were some really informative "advice" linked up this week.  I decided that they would make a really interesting feature line up.  My first feature...is the exception to this:  It's not a advice project...but it is fun...and informative!
Untitled-1
This lamp caught my eye, and I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it.  Oddly enough, I knew that it would be one of the features...before I even clicked over to the site.  Low and behold, this just happens to be one of our very own Twirl and Take a Bow hostesses' projects: Trina from A Few Miner Adjustments. I can't wait for you to see how she did this...especially the lampshade!

lamp10

A Few Miner Adjustments

Untitled-1
 If you're a
JUNK bargain hunter like me, you'll appreciate this feature.  With a title like that...Sarah from 702 Park Project really needs no introduction!

haggling

702 Park Project

 Untitled-1

800x992xwindowfull1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4DFnaZGENv

What Meegan Makes

Untitled-1









Ordinarily, I wouldn't have the same blogger as two of the features, but Meegan from What Meegan Makes, had some really awesome tips this week, that I think almost anyone can really use.  She's an amazing blogger..I sincerely hope you'll head on over and check out her beautiful site.

800x1067xnewchair.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jIZEei-F-b

What Meegan Makes

Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow Party...
You'll be glad you did!

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from my sidebar!


House on the Way

Twirl & Take a Bow Party

*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to a host blog using a link or the party button found on the sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips and recipes.
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy, giveaways or solicitations.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, Deja Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.
Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.

 

We'd love for you to follow each of our blogs, but we'd also like to connect with you on Twitter!


twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover