Sunday, January 10, 2016




The Little Kitchen that Couldn't {A Before Story}


A little kitchen in the Adirondacks was employed about a house for such work as it was built for, making chicken nuggets and gourmet peanut butter and jelly. 

One morning it was waiting to make its next meal when the woman of the house asked it to hold more than one person while putting away the groceries.

"I can't; that is too many people for me", said the great little kitchen built for hard work. 



Then the woman asked a contractor and a bank for help, and also looked all over Pinterest for a solution only to hear excuses and be refused. 

In despair the little kitchen just continued to do what it could for the family. 


Cooking and cleaning... one person at a time.


Then a couple years later, the man and woman of the house decided that it was time to help the little kitchen. They were ready and didn't need help from a contractor or bank.

"I think I can", they all puffed, and they went up the hill and around the corner and figured out a way to fix the size of the space. 

As it went on the little kitchen kept bravely puffing faster and faster, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."



And they did...

Stay tuned, to see what this little kitchen turned into.

It is now all grown up... "The Big Kitchen That Could".










Let's be Friends: Facebook, Pinterest, HometalkInstagramGoogle+Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover