Friday, July 20, 2012

It's my party and...

I won't cry, but I am not...I repeat...I am not turning 36.  We'll call it 35 and holding or how about 29 again...that is even better.  And I am not changing ages because now I am on the down hill slope to 40.  And we all know how fast time goes when you are facing the down hill.  


Funny Birthday Ecard: Happy Anniversary of Your 29th Birthday.

So today, while I have the privilege of celebrating my day (I love this day...not the number), I will leave you with a few of my favorite birthday pins and a couple of pictures of my past birthday celebrations.

2011


Hello and Happy Birthday!!! 
stylish correspondence


2009


1997 - My 21st birthday with mom and dad...those were the days.
My dad is such a goof!


source unknown


And if it is your birthday today as well...
Have an amazing day full of love, laughter and maybe a present or 2!

Happy Day!
~Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover